I ordered the Hero Hoodie Lite because I live in Dallas, TX and a light hoodie is what is needed most of the time. I ordered a small because I seemed to fit in the measurements listed. The overall fit is good for my frame, but I would have liked it if it was a bit longer. The fabric around the wrists is a bit too tight for my liking, but my personal preference is to have these looser as I am always wearing a watch. I can go ahead and answer the frequently asked questions about this product.
1. It looks complicated. Will I be able to do the conversion? It is not complicated whatsoever. You just flip the garmet upside down and pull everything through. The sweater essentially packs itself into the backpack.
2. Do you feel the backpack straps while you're wearing the hoodie? Normally I don't, but I felt part of the backpack when sitting in a car with my back fully against the seat.
3. Seems a bit pricey, is it even a good quality garment? Yes, it feels like a good quality garment.
4. Once you convert, is there space to put anything inside the backpack? Yes. Thus far, I've been able to fit another sweater, hats, water bottles, and other small items.
5. What size should I order; is it true to size? It seems to be true to size.